Re: R/T ECU ques.

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Aug 24 1999 - 14:44:26 EDT

Well, if this helps you any:

I relocated my IAT sensor and noticed an immediate increase in performance
when the engine is at normal operating temp. Fuel economy went down a
little bit (measured over three tankfulls) - .5 - .8mpg. I also spoke with
a few techs at two Dodge Dealers and they stated the same thing that JET
Products told me:

"If you put a colder charge on the IAT sensor, the fuel mixture WILL be
richened up a little bit." (This is already true for the GM and FORD systems)

I'm not sure about the WOT loop answer (i've been waiting for the answer
myself).

- Bernd