RE: upstate NY meet?

From: Mooberry, J (j.mooberry@lmco.com)
Date: Tue Aug 24 1999 - 15:12:23 EDT

I dunno, Chris. It looks like the UNY meet consists of me and you. Chris
Lang lives pretty far from us, and Joe G. is in Long Island I think.
(correct me if I'm wrong guys) I'm definitely up for one, but it's pretty
hard to plan a meet with next to no attendees. Yknow? To boot, I rent a
single room from a little old japanese lady, so can't meet there, and i
don't have any good ideas for places to meet since I'm not from around here
(elmira, bingamton, etc...). It's more or less in your hands, sorry. let
me know what I can do to help, if you're still hot to have a meet. -Jay