99 R/T PCM Update - nevermind

From: Gordon Adams (rtgordon@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 24 1999 - 15:13:11 EDT

After calling my dealership which gave me the number for apparel, which gave
me the number for racing, which finally gave me the number for the magnum
r/t tech line. They did confirm that this is the part number for the PCM for
the 99 Dakota R/T, and that it will not be available until the second
quarter of next year (or in other words basically a year) I wonder who knows
what they are talking about?? I hope that it won't be another year :-{>

gordon