Re: DML:1 Month Jake Upate

From: Todd Flummer (mustang@netunlimited.net)
Date: Tue Aug 24 1999 - 16:06:23 EDT

That's great to here.

Todd
www.netunlimited.net/~mustang/

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph DaVolio <DavolJ@olympus.com>
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Date: Tuesday, August 24, 1999 4:07 PM
Subject: DML:1 Month Jake Upate

>Well it has been a month (I can't believe it) and Jake is doing great. He
turned a month old and 2 lbs on the same day. He is breath very well and is
being feed by a tube in his belly through his mouth. He gets 6cc an hour of
high calorie formula. The doctors are very pleased with him. Pat and I get
to hold him every day. He is still on the CPAP (which helps him breath),
but when we hold him they remove the CPAP and give him O2 by a canula (sp?).
Time is really flying by and the doctors say if he keeps on this pace, he
will be home by the middle of October. Pat and I again thank all of you for
your support and kind words during our time of need. It is nice to be part
of such a caring group.