Re: RE: Clear Corner Pics was: (no subject)

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 24 1999 - 16:38:19 EDT

The multi-colored lenses are called "popsiclears" and are available only for
the chevy trucks right now. As for the durango clears. I don't know, but
they're out...
-Dester

<< I have pics of clear taillights and front corners, just go to
 http://www.smokindakota.com/truckshow/pics7.htm there in the second row.
 Anyone seen the tinted rear taillights? I've seen some blue and green tinted
 rears on some chevys, think it will catch on to the Daks? Are these lights
 legal? http://www.smokindakota.com/cali_jam_99/greens10_rear.jpg
 They have what looks like a red reflector.
 When did Clear Taillights come out for the Durango's, any pics? >>