Clear Corners GP. AND call for all kansas dakotas.

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 24 1999 - 17:12:43 EDT

Hey, The group purchase for the Clear Corners is going great. I'm gonna
wait until the end of the week before i start collecting names of people,
where they live, and payment options. (someone asked me "is this a direct
purchase or thru me?" well, it's thru www.autosyndicate.com.) Andrew is
the owner, and he said we need 15 people to order (canada can be done..) and
right now we have 12, including me, but i'm gettin my clears next week,
because they're comming to town.

For the Kansas dakota information.. Since he's comming to kansas city, and
bring my clears, does anyone here want in on it? it's even better of a
discount since there's no shipping... ALSO. there' the syclone meet in
kansas city and they're gonna be here on sept. 3-6? that's what they told
me. He has a syclone and said if ANY R/Ts wanna show their speed. he'll be
more than happy to cream us. ANYONE up for it? i have a v6. so i won't even
wanna mess with one of those...(or about 50 bazillion, who are gathering
here.)
-Dester