Re: Re: Shaker Hood

From: JHarmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Aug 24 1999 - 20:52:42 EDT

First- After speaking with Terry at ProGlass today, the shaker bubble
for the hood is as realistically large as it can be. There are some
limitations upon reality. There are some slight mods that can be done.
Maybe add a black graphic outline to the hood opening to accent the
bubble.
The air cleaner is a K&N 14x2.25" filter.
Jim