Street and performance?

From: Aaron (acolona@i-55.com)
Date: Tue Aug 24 1999 - 22:05:03 EDT

Has anybody heard of Street and Performance Electronics? I picked up a
brochure in the local USA Auto parts store, and it sells a helix throttle
body spacer plate that claims 18 horses. They also have a computer chip in
the works that is supposed to be out in early November. My main question is,
for 100 bucks do you think the spacer plate is worth it? (for that matter
does it sound like it would work at all) They have a 30 day money back
guarantee so I think I'm gonna try it. I'll let everyone know.