Re: Re: ATTENTION SYCLONE ALERT(its probably that V8 blazerconcept)

From: Erik Bush (thebeerdawg@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 24 1999 - 22:30:32 EDT

hehe.

my dad's got a v8 explorer. when i got my v6 dak he
wanted to do a quick and dirty race cuz i'd strayed
from the ford family. to say i beat him would be
putting it mildly. the things may have v8s in them,
but they are not geared for speed. kinda like they
aren't really off road vehicles either.

~erik

--- SuperNagz@aol.com wrote:
> Who would be scared of a Blazer with a V8?... Can
> you say Explorer?

===
-----
Erik Bush
fisher@freewwweb.com
"sorry that you feel that way, the only thing there is to say. every silver lining's got a touch of grey.."