Re: Rareness.. was: How common are R/T's where you are from?

From: Derek Brooks (DEREK00@prodigy.net)
Date: Tue Aug 24 1999 - 21:48:52 EDT

 their was one 98 standard cab with 200 miles on it in springfeild illinois
last year about this time it had no fog lights no radio , no slider no
electric windows or locks no air i think it even had a rubber floormat
insted of carpet not shur thow about this , this was at a mopar show on the
dealers lot it got looked over by just about everyone the dealer said it
had been a tradein this is the most striped rt i have seen to date it had
no options that i or anyone els could find exept the rt package oh and it
was red