RE: RE: Dakota clear corners. 52 a set.

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Wed Aug 25 1999 - 00:36:55 EDT

No need to call the police. They are indeed illegal. My sister got a fix it
ticket for having clear rears on her Honda. Also, most of these places have
something stating "For off road or show purposes only". For install
instructions go to www.smokindakota.com/howto.htm

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk