Re: Shaker Hood: clarification

From: JHarmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Aug 25 1999 - 02:07:19 EDT

I personally think that the new Shaker Hood is a great option out there for the
Daks. This is a great combination of old and new. Now it is time to really
beef up the engines to be able to match the lineage of these hoods!!!
Hats off to Terry DeLong and his crew for their excellent work! Now he just
has to create the Dak hoods for a variety of other scoop options!!
Jim - DACUDA