SCOOP Styles was: Shaker Hood: clarification

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 25 1999 - 06:12:09 EDT

> Hats off to Terry DeLong and his crew for their excellent work!

Yep!

> Now he just has to create the Dak hoods for a variety of other scoop
> options!!
> Jim - DACUDA

I noticed it would be very easy to design a Trans-am shaker, with
a larger opening toward the windshield. I'm a believer in this
type of scoop (owned a'75 T/A), it was trouble Free to boot. Dakota T/A
;)
Good to have the option, but, I would rather have the good ol' Cuda
style
scoop on my Dak.

GS -