Re:Super Swamper tires

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Aug 25 1999 - 17:20:01 EDT

If you keep heading north and a lot east, I'm interested....
Tom
Boston, MA :(

Subject: DML: Super Swamper tires
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Date: 8/25/99 4:10 PM

I have a set of (5) 31 10.50X15 Super Swamper tires for sale. I was going
to put them on my 98 4X4, but I'm going to 33's so they need to go. They
have about 3000 miles and are currently mounted/balanced on Jeep Wrangler
wheels. So if you have a Jeep parked next to the Dakota or just want a good
set of off-road tires for the Dakota, let me know. I'm in central CA and
can possibly deliver inside the state since I'll be in San Diego in a couple
of weeks and am up north frequently. I would really like to get $400 for
all. email me at: mckinjr@hpd.abbott.com

John McKinney