Bedliner

From: RonHammer5@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 25 1999 - 22:05:36 EDT

I just got a 98 Dakota with 18,000 miles on it. It has a bedliner in it I
dont know who made the bedliner. My question is with 18,000 mile the
bedliner has wore the paint off the box of the truck from moving around is
this normal? What going to happen at 100,000 miles? The liner for the tail
gate has space so that you cant titen the liner down more so it wont move.
The bedliner it self is held in with 6 screws. These screws have a hook/bar
on them that just hooks uner the lip of the box. Is there any thing I can do
to save my paint?
Ron