Re: Street and performance - Now TB/Manifold Opening

From: KURTZ ERIC (erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Thu Aug 26 1999 - 05:26:21 EDT

To remove the fuel rail just unscrew the two bolts on top and pull the
injectors straight out. Simple. The metal plate is to keep the hot oil
off of the tray on the bottom of the intake thus keeping the air cool.
I really dont think you have to drain the radiator fluid, but you do
have to undo it from the intake! Its very simple, Dester it seems like
you already know what your doing! Doing the intake work is harder than
taking off the intake. Atleast its more work, especially boxing the
plenum
Eric