TB/Manifold Opening

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 26 1999 - 10:05:29 EDT

I remember in early 98 Jules (MP) talked about porting
the top of the intake center ridge and area that meets
the TB. I think the most important information was to INDEX
the TB to the manifold intake ports using pins for perfect
alignment. I don't remember all of the specifics, but they
ARE in the archives and should be easy to find with a little
snooping.

Those of you who are considering removing and modifying the
manifold might think about this. It would be much easier
while the intake was off.

GS -