Re: RE: dakota clear corners. 52 a set.

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 26 1999 - 18:54:18 EDT

OH!!! i think that's a custom job. You probably could dye the covers?
Please don't hold me responsible if they melt in the dye or w/e. But i've
heard about those covers, They're called Popsiclears. It's colored lenses,
but only available like you saw in the picture. for the chubbies..
-Dester

<< Gilbert,

 No, I saw clear rear lenses with a touch of smoke tint no covers. They look
 similar to the green rear lenses on
 http://www.smokindakota.com/cali_jam_99/greens10_rear.jpg but for the
 Dakota. They would sure look good with my Deep Amethyst paint job. If
 anyone comes along this please e-mail me. By the way Dester if you are
 reading this, I live in Hawaii does that mean I can pay you in Coconuts?
 Just Kidding..............

 Thanks! >>