Re: Blasphemy!!

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 26 1999 - 21:03:28 EDT

Not to intentionally piss everyone on the M-list off but........
The R/T has 250 hp and the Lightning has 360. The R/T has the same brakes
as the rest of the Dakota lineup while the Lightning has much larger 4-wheel
discs then have probably ever been put on any factory prepared pickup. The
R/T's springs are the same as the regular Dak's (i may be wrong about this)
just "sport-tuned", while the Lightning has been lowered and the suspension
is quite stiff. All in all the Lighning is what you want if you're going
after a "sport" truck.
Me, i want to be able to climb over small houses in a single bound and have
small children stuck in my treads without even knowing it.
But, that's just my opinion, i could be wrong, (i could also be a little
drunk),

Frank WJ