Re: Re: Bedliner..... Carpet???

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 26 1999 - 21:18:47 EDT

I'm not too sure about having carpet laying on your bed for years at a time
is such a good plan either. Is this stuff real carpet or is that just the
name? never heard of it before. That carpet would probably hold any
moisture in really well and would speed up rust in your box.
If this is real carpet i wouldn't put the stuff in any truck i owned, even
if my knees were killin me. :)

Frank WJ