Re: To ceramic coat or not?

From: Cory LaBoucane (waterbody@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 27 1999 - 01:40:33 EDT

I am in the market for some headers as well...mine are for a 97. From
what I know, the 318 headers are the same from 97+. Are they?

Let me know what you end up going with and why. Tell me which set you
would have bought if money was not a problem.

I am quite partial to Borla, but am not sure. I have also heard good
things about the Mopar set. Help.

Cory