Re: Re: Clear Corners proposal.

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 28 1999 - 10:21:44 EDT

If you want. I'll have andrew bring one set to kansas to me. Just send me
about 62 dollars, that should cover shipping, what's extra, i'll put in the
box and send it back to you.. For everyone else. I'll start getting
addresses on about september 8th.. Since andrew(from california) is comming
to kansas, I am able to tell him to bring a couple sets along. Anyone want
this option??? (yes. i know some members want to wait until the 8th, i'm
just offering this if something like Russ's case comes up. E-mail me
privately if you want my address. he's gonna come here on the 3rd of
september and i'm sure i'll have plenty of time to get it to you before the
13th)

-Dester
<< Dester,

    How long will this price be good? I want in on the deal (set of fronts).

 Sept. 13th I start 37 days of vacation en route to North Carolina and will
 not have a mailing address. If the price will hold until the middle of Oct.
 I am in.

 Russ >>