Re: Ignition opinions WANTED and a ? for Bernd

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 28 1999 - 13:49:57 EDT

In a message dated 8/28/99 12:00:17 AM Central Daylight Time,
OLZNUT@webtv.net writes:

<< O-K, I just acquired some cash (court settlement) and I want some input
 from the pros on which will the best ignition hop-up be. MSD? Jacobs?
 Others?? I have a '97 SLT+ CC V-6 Auto. Just want more power to have fun
 and tow my toys, so nothing extreme, just more power, mpg, and reliable.
 Hey Bernd, what's the latest on our T-B's?? I have a nasty habit of
 letting money slip by me, i-e R/C cars, project Vista Cruiser, toy Olds
 collection, and Dak, so give me the scoop before it's too late!!

I am extremely happly with my current ignition setup. I noticed no gains,
mileage wise city driving, but highway driving mileage went up about 75 more
miles per tank. I am running a MSD 6-Offroad Box(PN#6470) with the MSD
Universal Wiring Harness(PN#8873), Champion Truck Plugs(gapped at .050),
Accel Super Coil, MSD 8.5MM Super Conductors, and Borg Warner Select Brass
cap and rotor.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6