V6 TB Update - 082899

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Aug 28 1999 - 21:57:36 EDT

Well people, as much as I would like to tell you all that the TB's are (or
ever will be) on their way...

I paged Frank in regards to the ship date and spoke with him today. Nope,
he hasn't even ordered them. The last time I had spoken with him was to
finalize a estimated ship date. He had stated to me (08/13/99) that he
"will be ordering the new V6 TB's from his dealer tomorrow and will start on
the machining process that following week after his V8 TB run, then send
them to Bruce for assembly". (This would take approximately 3 weeks.) This
was when I had sent out the final request for vehicle years to all
interested.

There was also an issue with the '97-Up used TB's that he didn't want to do
since he couldn't get any of the newer TB's salvage yard source.
(Regardless of the fact that slightly more than 70% of the TB's are NEW
ones.)

I will NOT be recommending any of Franks work to anyone either on of off of
the DML list again. It may have been on a "friendship" basis...but business
is business. If you can't fill the orders or get them to the people on
time, do us a favor...don't bother advertising! There are other sources out
there who CAN.

(For those who actually did received them...congratulations.)

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
1997 Dodge Dakota SLT/CC - 2WD
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/Dakota.htm