Re: Question for the audiophiles (Ollie)

From: Peter L Anthony (panthony@pcn.com)
Date: Sun Aug 29 1999 - 02:31:30 EDT

Well guys,
 I have 2 molds in my bedroom for custom kick panels.
I'll have more time next weekend to finish one of them (one's for 5.25"s and
the others for 6.5"s) So when I get my prototype's done, I'll let you guys
know thw outcome.
 P.S. The q-forms are ok for non-amped (head unit powered) components, but
if you are running an amp on them, you are going to want something a little
more rigid. Hence the reason for my fiberglass panels. I'll keep y'all
updated.