So Cal BBQ and TB

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Sun Aug 29 1999 - 04:54:10 EDT

The BBQ in Torrance was a blast. Had a good show up of around 12 Durango's
and 6 Dakotas. Got some great pics. If you attended and have some great
pics, please e-mail me them, or if you have a bunch FTP them to
ftp.smokindakota.com and make a new folder in the "INCOMING" folder.

Afterwards, Ed and I headed over to Tony's to have his Quick D TB installed.
I also opted for his intake. Since I don't have any A/C lines in the way, I
have the Durango kit, which has a longer stainless steel tube. The cone
filter sits closer to the headlight and farther from the hot engine.
Unfortunately, we did not make it to the dyno shop. However, I have
definatly noticed an
increase in throttle response throughout the RPM band, especially top end. I
will let you know how my MPG is doing in the next few weeks.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk
ICQ = 42763370