Re: Re: Posters

From: Walter_Felix (Walter_Felix@email.msn.com)
Date: Sun Aug 29 1999 - 14:41:08 EDT

Last time the Frank Marrota Auto Show came through my area, there was an
outfit out of New Hampshire that made Trading Cards and Posters from photos
you supplied. Their URL is WWW.Trade-Flashcards.COM The web site only
shows the trading cards but at the show they offered poster size versions of
the cards. The posters were printed on a heavy 1/4" foam board and were
designed to be used as a display sign (to be placed in front of the vehicle)
at car shows. They were real sharp. They have a Brochure that you can
download. If I recall correctly, I think there was some info about the
posters in there.

Walter Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4 & 2000 RAM Sport Quad Cab (Due Date in Oct.)
WWW.WALT-N-INGRID.COM