HMCC Show & Race

From: Gene and Renee Rivers (dakota_rt@army.net)
Date: Sun Aug 29 1999 - 22:23:18 EDT

I know some of you have had trouble getting this form downloaded.......

I have heard the same problems from others concerning the download of the
.pdf file. I have no idea what is wrong, our webmaster Gary Hamel has tried
to make sure that we are getting the file out, and it seems to work for
some, but not others. I send my sympathies out to all that are having a
problem. I can only hope that next years file will be trouble free. For
assistance in this file download, you can contact Gary, his email address is
included in the headers above. Perhaps our leadership will consider
extending the pre-registration date for our online community until Sep 4th.
And yes you are registered Truman. You will get a letter in a couple of
weeks with your confirmation letter in it.

Gary, Jerry, Walter.............can anything be done to assist those that
have tried several times to get a downloaded copy of our race registration?

Gene & Renee Rivers
99 R/T, CC, DA
95 SLT, RC, CR
http://www.mopars.net