Re: Decisions, Decisions - Help on 2000 Dak Purchase

From: Ryan LeBlanc (rleblanc1@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Aug 30 1999 - 01:37:17 EDT

My only comment.... GET THE HD COOLING! I had it in my 97 Dak, and it would
NOT overheat. I live in Southern California, and even during a heat wave,
115 degree days, sitting in a drive thru, it would just get warm enough to
turn on the fan clutch. I would here the fan rev up for a minute or two,
and then turn back off. I think that package comes with the heavy duty
battery... that is also nice if you are camping ;o)

Ryan LeBlanc
99, Durango, 5.9L, 4x4, SLT, Forest Green