RE: Going under the knife

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com)
Date: Mon Aug 30 1999 - 08:57:17 EDT

Best Wishes Dave,
Have a speedy recovery.
Rich - Ashburn, VA

-----Original Message-----
From: David Gloff [mailto:dgloff@xnet.com]
Sent: Monday, August 30, 1999 1:15 AM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: Going under the knife

Well, for all those that wish to know, I will be in the OR in about 7
hours getting a hernia repaired and my tonsils removed. This is also the
reason I didn't to to nats (couldn't handle driving that far). I should
be home and back to some of my usual online tricks in the afternoon, if
I'm not sleeping. Wish me luck!!

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."