Re: Crate 360 "ci" to an "NV4500" manual

From: KURTZ ERIC (erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Mon Aug 30 1999 - 13:11:14 EDT

Joe,
  What are they putting it into? Full size or a Dak. I said that I
believe that if they were to put the NV4500 into a Dak, they would have
to modify the tunnel in the cab to accomodate for any differences in
size and or shape of the current tranny. That might require sheet metal
work in the floor.
Eric