Re: Overhead console

From: durling@ibm.net
Date: Mon Aug 30 1999 - 16:09:14 EDT

I was looking at the factory service manual for the '96 (overhead consloe
should be the same for the earlier years) and the pictures showed the consloe
like I have out of a '91 caravan. My trucks a RC so it won't fit but the only
difference between the consloe I got is the length. The bracket that they use
to mount it to the ceiling is even the same as the caravans. I did some digging
a while back and found the plug for the compas and plugged it in. It works!
Don't know where that is on your year but it's on the drivers side i mine. The
temp didn't work since I cut that part off. Hope this helps.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport