Good news for all the slammers

From: Todd Flummer (mustang@netunlimited.net)
Date: Mon Aug 30 1999 - 16:41:41 EDT

Well guys I took my 98 in for a bad front wheel bearing. I didn't know what
kind of hassle that they would give me since I have a 3/5 drop on it. Even
though we all know the drop would not have anything to do with it. Let me
just say NO PROBLEMS, they didn't say anything about the drop or any of the
other mods that I've done (Did remove the NOS in case they were looking).
All covered under warranty. They replaced the wheel bearing and hub. They
actually enjoy seeing my truck and I usually end up talking about it for
awhile.

FYI - if you here any type of grinding noise or a slight shimmer in the
wheel, jack that side up and try to pick the wheel up and down, should be
tight. Mine had about an inch of play in it.

Todd
www.netunlimited.net/~mustang/