Dakota Parts

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Mon Aug 30 1999 - 17:44:10 EDT

All,
This came through to the Ram mailing list. If you need any of the parts
listed below James will sell them to you for a very good price. I have
included his email address if you want to contact him. Please use that
address as he is not on the Dakota list and will not get your message if you
reply back to the list.
John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, Leach headers, DDBC