Re: Crate 360 "ci" to an "NV4500" manual

From: Strangler (cbromberger@compusmart.ab.ca)
Date: Mon Aug 30 1999 - 21:01:54 EDT

The crate 360 is just a worked over Magnum 360. The intake is an M1
carburetor type with a Holley flange (dual plane on 300 horse and single
plane on 380 horse). They have put a hotter cam in also. I don't think
they even did any head work. This shows you the solid design they are
starting out with.

Give me a 318 (proven to run almost forever) and a couple mpg hit over the
4.7 cammer anyday, at least until it proves itself.

Cory

97 CC 5.2L 5-speed