Re: Ignition Timing..

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 30 1999 - 21:04:29 EDT

In a message dated 8/30/99 12:42:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Ramsport96@aol.com writes:

<< Hey y'all..
 Has anyone fooled or "tinkered" or "tweaked" with the ignition timing on
 these magnum motors???
 Paul >>

oh... i think we've been over this before... but I'll forewarn you all
wanting to tweak with your timing...

it's done by the computer. turning the distributor will NOT change the
ignition timing on your truck, only the fuel injections...

the new hyper tech power module is supposed to be able to do this easily, w/o
having to have a custom computer program made, fwiw.

ttyl
Patrick
surf.to/rdperformance