Re: Going under the knife

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 30 1999 - 21:34:53 EDT

In a message dated 8/30/99 1:16:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time, dgloff@xnet.com
writes:

<< Well, for all those that wish to know, I will be in the OR in about 7
 hours getting a hernia repaired and my tonsils removed. This is also the
 reason I didn't to to nats (couldn't handle driving that far). I should
 be home and back to some of my usual online tricks in the afternoon, if
 I'm not sleeping. Wish me luck!! >>

Holy shoot that must be some hernia to have to have your tonsils out too :-)

Only kidding fer shurr.. Good luck with the ordeal and hope your back to
normal real soon.

Bill