Re: RE Arizona Exhaust

From: Jeff Durling (durling@ibm.net)
Date: Mon Aug 30 1999 - 23:04:31 EDT

Thanks, that was the testimonial I was hoping for but didn't htink I was going
to get. I was wonder though, does the exhaust hang down low in the back. My
staock exhaust is about 2" from the bottom of the bed where it exits and I
checked all of the mounts and this is how it should be. (also seen a couple of
others that are the same. Glad you like it though since it is turning into my
only option for an exhaust.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport