Re: Shaker Hood, CFM Comparisons, Questions..Sorry Long

From: Jeff Durling (durling@ibm.net)
Date: Mon Aug 30 1999 - 23:24:38 EDT

Sorry couldn't tell from the pics. Still looks good though. On the hood vents I think i'm going to
try to find the part # for them from DC. I don't know if you have acess but if I have a problem
finding out do you have acess to the part #'s at work? Just curious, if you don't no prob, if you do
then great. BTW, it might not look good though but what about one of the vents at the very front of
the hood that the Viper GTS uses to force feed air? I know it delivers alot of air for the v-10
lurking under there and it would be in a perfect spot at the very leading edge of the hood for the
airflow. I am not saying for you to try this but it does give ideas, just have to dwesign a hood and
find a way to get it fiberglassed for a prototype. Maybe even one on either side between the
centerline and the accent line....hmmm. Let me know what you think.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport