Re: Fw: Gas Mileage...

From: Chris Reck (roadkill@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Aug 31 1999 - 00:00:30 EDT

Hey Dester, It was hard to keep under 70. In a rare instance, I got off
with a warning for speeding. He caught me on an upward bounce. I told him
that I was getting great gas mileage and was speeding up to let the truck
coast to get the computer to work. I showed him the MPG on the computer and
he laughed...

Chris
'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 Amethyst V6

BTW, I have no mods yet. Everything is stock.