Semi-new member

From: emailskip@webtv.net
Date: Tue Aug 31 1999 - 00:48:33 EDT

>Nice web site, the pics are very clear. I am
> jealous however, that you actually found
> bucket seats in a salvage yard from a Dak!!!!
> You are right, the bench isn't all that
> supportive!! I just dream about buckets in my
> Dak. Since you plan on getting a year 2000
> Dak, and I have a grey bench seat, how about
> a swap???? Hey, it's worth a shot!!!! :) Kyle

Funny story about those seats, I went in the salvage yard looking for a
$25 mirror. When I saw the seats, I just couldn't leave without them, so
I ended up spending over $200 and I still don't have the mirror. I'll
have to think about a swap. I gave my old seat to a buddy of mine, and
he managed to fit it into his 78 Datsun PU.

Skip Goger
Gresham, Or
'91 4X4 V6 AUTO
Click below to visit my webpage