Re: Tips for installing roll pan

From: jsm@iglou.com
Date: Tue Aug 31 1999 - 01:37:30 EDT

>Anyone have tips for installing a street scene roll pan.

Only suggestion I would have... now don't ask me how I know it <BG>

Use some masking tape to set it up where you think it should be. Have
your wife, girl friend, a good friend, or anyone you can find, help you
line it up. Then put the tail gate back on and see if it looks level
across the bottom.. AND... the wrench, not wench, <g> will hook up with
your spare tire release knob. Believe me, it will save you more drilling
later.... You may also want to put a bolt through each side of the
bottom of the roll pan into the side of the rear bottom of the end of
the frame. Once your under there you'll see what I mean.

Steve
jsm@iglou.com
Lou-a-vull, KY