Re: Maybe becoming a Ram man

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@wcom.com)
Date: Tue Aug 31 1999 - 01:02:50 EDT

> Listen guys, my friend is going to sell his Ram and get a new one.
>I'm the one with the 89 V6er and lift kit.
> Stats of the truck:
> 1995, 2500 4x4, RC, 8'bed, towing package, 30k, 360, used for
> work(home improvement), taking great care of.
>
> Now I love high trucks and this sucker is high! I also know that he
>took great care of it. BONUS: he told me that pulling a trailer he got
>17mpg...thats better than my dakota on the highway!
> What do you think?

I find that mileage hard to believe.. I've got a 1500 QC, otherwise the same
truck (his is heavier) and I get no better than 15 mpg under any
circumstances.

> Also, is the Ram Mailing List any good?
The DiRT list is very good, but the info is more oriented toward off-road
modifications, towing, accessories and troubleshooting.. a little about
performance, but there's alot of very knowledgeable members on there.

Gary