Re: Web page? NO dak content, just need help!

From: DEAN HYDE (rdhyde@home.com)
Date: Tue Aug 31 1999 - 03:33:25 EDT

Well, I don't know if this will help, but i too am on @home and have a
new G3 Mac...it came with ADOBE PAGE MILL and i am currently using it to
make my page....it seems really easy and i know squat about this stuff.
I haven't uploaded it yet, but the preview section looks decent...just
fine tuning it...If you can get that sofwear...it might be easy for you.

Dean Hyde
99 Dak 4X4 V6 CC Sport