Re: Patrick site

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 31 1999 - 05:15:38 EDT

In a message dated 8/30/99 9:07:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
torch@triplet.net writes:

<< Patrick,

 Let's see if you give me a smart no answer to this one like you did the
 shaker hood scoop... >>

Shaker hood scoop...???

<< You going to help me on this? :) >>

I'm here to help. Anything else - just ask.

<< I have someone interested in a
throttle body, that needs it pronto and want to give him enough information
to decide between the ones offered. >>

I've got plenty units that are in stock and ready to ship! :)

Point him to http://surf.to/rdperformance , from there click on the cnc high
flow throttle body link. I know the site is messy, but it works, and is much
better than that aol garbage. :/

<<Bob Hardt
Aiken,SC 99 Black Dakota CC 5.2 Auto, Leach headers, Flex-A-Lite dual 12"
fans,
Quick D intake, 180 stat, F&B Stage I TB>>

ttyl
Patrick
surf.to/rdperformance

97RCSB Emerald Green SS/T, Vortech S-trim, SVO 24# inj., R&D TB, K&N, Crower
RRs, Comp Cams .512"/.512",MSD6AL BTM, Magnecor KV85 Compition cables, Magnum
"R/T" (junk.) valve springs w/ matching retainers, Borla SS headers, true
dual 2 1/2" exh., Flowmasters, -cat, TCI Transmission cooler.... and the list
goes on forever.. :/

ps. I'm bored.