RE: Ontario Summer Send-Off Mopar Show

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Tue Aug 31 1999 - 07:43:59 EDT

Sounds like a good time, count us in! I think we'll try to have both of
ours there this time.

Hmmm... maybe I'd better start pestering the dealer to find out where my
stripe decal is. To make a long story as short as possible: attempted
break-in, body work, re-paint door, stripe on back order.

In other words, I want a garage.

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg. Cab 239 V6 5spd
current: '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 Club Cab 318 V8 Auto
RIP: '95 Dakota Sport black 4x2 Club Cab 239 V6 Auto