RE: V6 header happiness - was woes

From: Mooberry, J (j.mooberry@lmco.com)
Date: Tue Aug 31 1999 - 11:40:16 EDT

Despite the email I received and posted form Joe Escobar, JBA, according to
Dave at Truckperformance, WILL be supplying headers for the gen ii V6's in
somewhere around 30 days. He also mentioned it was funny I called about
that, cuz one of the guys downstairs was running around yelling about how
happy he was. Due to the fact he has about the same truck or whatall and
would soon get headers for it. Is that anybody on the DML? Anyway, I'm so
happy I could pee!