RE: HELP!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Aug 31 1999 - 14:15:54 EDT

Disconnect the battery (-), turn the key to the START position and hold for
10 - 15 seconds (this bleeds out any leftover energy in the system), Turn
the key OFF and reconnect the battery. Viola...Computer reset.

(Don't forget to drive for a minimum of 30 - 40 miles for the computer to
relearn everything.)