Get out of the house!! (little dak content)

From: stevie.o@excite.com
Date: Tue Aug 31 1999 - 15:09:20 EDT

Hey ALL!!
I just got back from a 3 day weekend, can't check my e-mail on the weekend
anyway. I am in the digest mode, HELP!!!!
PLEASE SNIP!!!

factory
All those >>>> mean that message has been sent back and forth 8 times
!!!
  EIGHT times save the bandwidth!!!! Snip please save US on the digest
mode, I love reading what you hard core guys are doing in comparision to us
mod wimps ( one at a time)
ALSO, 19 unread messages this morning, in digest mode!!! From the
weekend??? What the H@LL ?!?!?!
GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!
DRIVE THAT TRUCK!!!!
it is starting to sound like no one even drives these hopped up on speed
ball trucks any more.
I don't know why you guys are sitting infront of this damn machine instead
of driving the wife ( and or girlfriend) around in your super trucks!!! I'm
usualy washing mine, on the weekend when I'm not working.
Us poor sods in Michigan have a limited number of nice days, I hate working
inside on a nice day, why would I sit infront of the new boob tube on a
beautiful day???
DRIVE, drive fast, drive long,
Drive
I'LL be giving my 99 SLT+ 4x4 318, auto Em. Grn her first full waxing this
labor day weekend, not sitting in front of a keyboard.
I love waxing my women...........
stevie.o@excite.com
99 SLT+ 4x4 318 auto, Em Grn.
will never have laptop with cell-link web service onboard!!!