Looking for Amps

From: Erik Bush (thebeerdawg@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 31 1999 - 17:05:56 EDT

hey guys,

i'm hoping one of you fellow audio nuts out there can
help me. i'm looking for a rockford fosgate punch 60.2
or punch 100.2 amp to match up with the rf punch 40.2
running my sub. if you have one (i looked in the
classifieds already) or know someone who does for
sale, plz email me thebeerdawg@yahoo.com

i've also got a question for you same folks about
ohms. can anyone explain how you get more power out of
your amp at 2 ohms? i have asked a few people and they
all start talking audiohead jibberish and so i'm still
clueless.

thanks,

~erik
97 sport v6 5spd

===
-----
Erik Bush
fisher@freewwweb.com
"sorry that you feel that way, the only thing there is to say. every silver lining's got a touch of grey.."